Cybersecurity and data privacy are mission critical for any type of business. Delgado & Fernández LLC’s new Cybersecurity and Privacy practice area is ready help you navigate the complex and fast-changing legal landscape of local and federal regulations related to the use, collection, management, processing, and storage of protected information. From regulatory compliance to data breaches response, our team regularly advises clients in diverse industries on the privacy, data protection, data transactions, and cybersecurity challenges impacting their businesses. Our team also provides cybersecurity and privacy training tailored to your needs and aimed at avoiding regulatory and enforcement actions and loss recovery.
What we do
Data Privacy & Cybersecurity
- Regulatory compliance advice regarding the use, collection, management, processing, and storage of protected information.
- Advice on security breach notification requirements.
- Prepare Incident Response Plan & Incident Management Guidelines
- Prepare and revise electronic information policies and terms-of-use guidelines
- Data Processing Agreements
- Business Associate Agreements
- Litigation of data security-related lawsuits involving intellectual property, trade secrets, privacy violations disclosures of personally identifiable information, and other data breach claims
- Privacy Due Diligence
- E-discovery and Investigations Management
- Negotiation of provisions in business transactional agreements related to privacy and cybersecurity
- Data transfer and migration
- Document and ESI retention policies
- Drafting SaaS Agreements
- Negotiating Technology Contracts
- Intellectual Property